Meal Service Overview
Harrow Council Meals Service provides delicious nutritionally balanced meals delivered directly to your door. Specially selected chefs prepare meals catered to suit most individual’s palette, just as good as home cooked food, chef's cooking their culture’s authentic meals
This service is now available to private customers as well as those that were previously provided through Meals on Wheels.
A flexible and reliable service that meets your individual needs including options as;
- Daily deliveries
- Weekly deliveries
- Additional meals (such as a meal for evening, breakfast or even a guest)
- Ad hoc delivery (e.g Breakfast and salads that can be kept in the fridge until needed)
For more information about becoming a customer of this service please click here.
Meals are provided either;
- Hot - delivered daily between 11am-1.30pm and ready for consumption on arrival
- Frozen - delivered weekly/fortnightly between 11am-1.30pm meals can be cooked from frozen at your convenience.
- *Chilled - can be kept in the fridge until ready to be eaten.
For more information about the menus and costs of the service please click here.
Additional benefits for elderly and/or vulnerable includes;
- A daily welfare check
- Delivery of basic grocery items such as bread, milk, eggs etc.