Booking a Community Event
A community event is one that is not for profit or is held by a a registered charity.
This includes events that are organised by not-for-profit organisations but can also include events run by commercial companies where the purpose of the event is for charitable fund raising e.g. bike rides and charity runs.
Have an event idea that will benefit the community? To hire one of our venues please -
If you do not have a specific location in mind We will help you find a location for your event in Harrow or elsewhere. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Planning your event
You will need to apply online to hold an event in Harrow using EventApp
To discuss your requirements in more detail please email us at email@example.com
Things to consider
- If you are proposing to use one of our parks or open spaces you need to discuss the event with one of our events team, who will offer advice and guidance through the booking process.
- Is the event free or ticketed and how will you sell tickets?
- Depending on the type of event you may also need to contact other areas of the council, we can advise.
- Depending on the scale and type of event, applications need to be submitted within specified timescales for the necessary planning steps to be completed.
- Will the event require planned transport closures? Check with Transport for London
- Do you need someone with experience in running your type of event, for tips and advice?
- Allow time for the statutory authorities (e.g. police, fire and ambulances services and local authority) to make necessary arrangements for support.
The following parks have been licensed for regulated entertainment such as live music, recorded music, plays and exhibition of films between the hours of 10.00 and 22:00 each day.
- Canons Park
- Headstone Manor Recreation Ground
- Pinner Memorial Park
- Harrow Recreation Ground
- Roxeth Recreation Ground
Conditions are attached to these licences including the requirement to produce a risk assessment.