Handyperson Service in Harrow
No further bookings will take place until further notice.
We are now trialling an affordable handyperson service, available to all Harrow residents. The pilot service is available Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Our team provide a friendly, qualified and insured service to Harrow residents. All of our staff are DBS checked and have an excellent track record.
We offer a quality guarantee, so if you are not happy with the work completed, we will return within 48 hours to rectify the issue.
The service is available for just £40.50 per hour (including VAT).
Choose either a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon slot (1pm-5pm). The handyperson will arrive during that window. You can book for 1-3 hours, depending on the size of your job.
- Flat pack furniture assembly
- Mounting (TV, curtains, mirrors, pictures, shelves and cabinets)
- Doors (fix broken doorknobs or hinges, changing locks, install spy holes (wooden doors only), door chains, and door bells)
- Fixing loose floorboards, banisters, window frames and draft-proofing
- Painting (interior, exterior, waste pipes)
- Minor plumbing (fixing broken taps, tap washers, unblocking sinks and toilets)
- Replacing lightbulbs
- Heavy lifting (help moving, packing and unpacking)
- Dismantling furniture or sheds (ready for moving or a bulky waste collection)
- Securing carpets, rugs and trailing cables
- Cleaning and refurbishment (decking, fencing)
- Other small jobs such as cleaning, decorating small areas, wallpapering or filling cracks