- Length:half day
- Cost:£50.00 per person
- Location:Training Academy
A half day course is designed for anyone who works on their own, without direct supervision even for a short period of time. This can include shop workers, salespersons, fieldworkers, cleaners, security staff, social workers ,estate agents etc.
Login or Register to book this Course
- Gain access to book commercial services such as Training, Bulky Waste Collections and House Clearance
- Saves your contact details for all bookings
- My account section to keep track of all your bookings and account history in one place
We do not pass on your details to any third parties.
More information about this course
The Lone Working course examines higher risk scenarios such as those associated with people working out of hours in challenging environments. It provides an understanding of the risks and standard controls that can be put in place to provide a safe personal working environment .
This course will help candidates to understand:
- The risks associated with lone working
- Controls to reduce and remove risk
- Legal duty of care
Candidates who successfully complete this course will receive a Harrow Council Certificate.
- Understanding lone working
- Risks associated with lone working
- Risk Assessment
- Controls to reduce risk
- Monitoring and verification of controls.
- Practical solutions and equipment