Customer Service (Level 2)
- Cost:£0.00 per person
A course providing the principles of customer care and the importance of customer care including effective management of complaints or problems.
More information about this course
- Principles of customer service
- How customer needs and expectations are formed
- Interpersonal skills
- Responding to customers complaints or problems
This qualification is suitable for learners wishing to improve their knowledge of the importance of customer service including how to satisfy customers expectations. It is designed for learners who deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role and is applicable to a variety of work environments.
- in Council premises: standard £65; concession £56
- in your premises: standard £60; concession £56
Multiple choice examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance.
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service